Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Voting-Thread WW445

WW445


please cast your votes as comments under this post
Blog-Time is set to US-Eastern-Standard-Time 

5 comments:

  1. [one-time test only]

    Thanks, Lark! Now maybe I'll actually leave the house on a Saturday! We'll see . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to see this is working out for you, Hopfnkopf! :)
    Ariane deserves all of the credit for the Voting Blog, though. Draconis and I had just discussed the possibility about a week ago -- and within hours, Ariane had already made it a reality. Thanks, Ariane! :)

    Lark

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you, Lark & Carlos :-)

    it's pretty easy to set up a blog :)

    what I will never understand: here I can see the posts/ comments just after they are posted... with the usenet they can show up (on my server with Giganews) hours later - randomly scattered which might show in time and which are on delay...

    Ariane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your win, Hopfnkopf! :)

    Lark

    ReplyDelete